Business Administration Apprenticeship ALI HEALTHCARE LIMITED
Ali Healthcare have a nice and friendly team who will be providing full training to the successful candidate. The successful candidate would be going into a smoothly ran office where there is always at least two receptionists on at all times making it never too stressful!
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The different job duties include:
- To have a thorough knowledge of all Practice procedure
- To work in accordance of written protocols
- EFax and photocopy as requested
- Entering data onto spread sheets
- Be involved in audit as and when required
- Administration of 'Fit to fly' covid tests.
- Assisting with social medias and marketing administration
- Receiving patients consulting with members of practice team
- Be able to cover all reception positions as necessary
- Process appointment requests for today and future appointments from patients by telephone and in person.
- Deal with visit requests
- Registrations of new patients – computer data entry and medical records.
- Process patients change of address – computer data and medical records (have knowledge of practice area.
- Scanning Patient Documents into Electronic Medical Records
- Clear rooms after surgeries
- Ensure building security – have thorough knowledge of doors/windows/alarm.
- Make tea/coffee for doctors
- Any other tasks allocated by Practice Manager/Partners/Reception Supervisor
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner Personal qualities
- Can work under pressure in a positive way during busy periods in the fast-paced environment
- Keen attention for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or using initiative
- Comfortable in a laidback role
- Adept to varied duties
- Computer Literate
- Fluent English
- Comfortable making calls to clients to discuss medical particulars (training provided)
- Knowledge of basic maths & English
- Full-time position in the company for the right person
About the employer
Do you want an Apprenticeship that will allow you to gain essential work experience and skills within a successful NHS medical practice? Do you have great attention to detail? If so, Key Training have the vacancy for you!
ALI HEALTHCARE LIMITED
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Jess McGurty 07584304834 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.