Manufacturing Operative Apprentice - Lean Manufacturing Pathway Hoshizaki Europe Ltd
Hoshizaki Europe Ltd are looking to recruit three apprentices. You will be required to learn all areas of manufacturing in our assembly and production departments, and will include 5S, Lean Manufacturing and Health and Safety training.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2022
£185.25 - £259.35
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
20 Mar 2022
29 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
** All applications MUST be through this website. The Company WILL NOT consider any which are sent directly to them. **
The apprentices will learn and carry out duties in all areas of manufacturing including:
- Sheet metal working
The many aspects of manufacturing will form part of the apprentices' detailed schedule. Reporting to the team leader in charge of each particular area you are working in, you will also have a mentor who will ensure you are trained in 5S, Lean Manufacturing and Health and Safety.
Requirements and prospects
- Previous technical knowledge/experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- Good written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and with other team members
- Committed to the learning and achieving of this apprenticeship
- GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 in English Language and maths, as a minimum or equivalent
The apprentices will, over the course of time, be trained in Business Improvement Techniques, Tool training and Quality Awareness. It is our intention to assist the apprentices to find a skill which they may wish to develop e.g. brazing, quality or manufacturing management.
We have many opportunities on site at Hoshizaki and hope the apprentices will choose these valuable months of experience to find a career in manufacturing.
Things to consider
** ALL applications MUST be through this website.
** The Company WILL NOT consider any that are sent directly to them.
The wage will be as follows:
- £4.75 per hour if aged under 18
- £6.65 per hour if aged 18 and over
- £600 annual travel allowance
About the employer
Hoshizaki is a leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen and food service equipment. Creators of Japan's first fully automated ice maker, Hoshizaki now features an extended line of kitchen and food service equipment including ice machines and dispensers, refrigerators and freezers, sushi cases and water electrolysers for different users across a wide span of industry sectors.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by IN-COMM TRAINING ACADEMY SHROPSHIRE LIMITED
Sue Fisher 01922 457686 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2.
This apprenticeship will be delivered via virtual classroom sessions including distance learning materials, as well as regular visits by your assessor at the company site.
'Off the Job Training' subjects include:
- Health & Safety within a Manufacturing Environment
- Communicating and Working effectively within a Manufacturing Environment
- Working Relationships and Individual Rights & Responsibilities within a Manufacturing Environment
- Application of Workplace Organisation and Work Related Problem Solving Techniques
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.