Childcare Apprentice Level 2 KENTHOUSEDAYNURSERY LTD
Apprentice to work with children from 0-5 years olds You will be required to work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure the aims and objectives of the settings are met and the children are kept safe at all times. Level 2 Early Years Practitioner.
Closing date: 21 Feb 2022
£190.00 - £356.40
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Feb 2022
18 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Prepare and carry out age appropriate activities with the children
- Apprentice to work with children from 0-5 years old
- Observe and report to parents and other family members
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure the aims and objectives of the settings are met
- Record accidents in the accident book, Ensure the safety and protection of every child at the nursery
- Supervision of mealtimes, Ensure the maintenance of a high-quality environment
- Follow policies and procedures of the nursery etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Team work skills
- Communication skills
- We are looking for an energetic, reliable and respectful
- Able to use their initiative
- Willing to learn and follow instructions
- A-C 9/4 GCSE or equivalent in English & maths (desirable but not essential)
- Functional Skills Level 2 (desirable but not essential)
A permanent position will be offered on completion of the apprenticeship and potential to progress to Level 3.
Things to consider
A DBS (police check) will be required for this position.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are looking for an energetic and reliable Childcare Assistant who is calm, affectionate and a professional who will use their initiative.
You will have the ability to support children’s learning and development through planned activities and help to implement the EYFS.
Building and maintaining relationships with parents.
You must have a genuine passion for child-care and willingness to improve your skills and knowledge, with the ability to follow workplace policies and procedures.
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Lavender T Brown 020 3954 4054 email@example.com
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION On programme Training:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
- End point assessment
- Professional discussion underpinned by portfolio
- Knowledge Test
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.