Admin Assistant Apprentice DYNAMIC MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity to start your career in administration with a company that specialises in commercial heating, gas & plumbing services and many more Building Services Maintenance. You will be providing support to the team with any related administration duties.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties and responsibilities
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Deal with general queries by telephone
- General clerical duties including photocopying and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Resolve administrative problems and prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Review incoming emails to ensure timely responses
- Open, sort & distribute incoming correspondence and parcels
- Co-ordinate outgoing mail and parcel deliveries / pick-ups
- Maintaining ordering of stationery and office equipment
- Maintain historical records by sorting and filing purchase ledger documents
- Assisting, as necessary, with any tasks that may be reasonably required
- Undertaking general admin duties and clerical tasks such as scanning and printing etc.
- Maintaining folders on the server
- Assisting with purchasing
- The allocation of Re Active maintenance tasks to engineer’s inline with Helpdesk
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Organisational skills
- Dedicated & Punctual
- Team player
- GCSE maths & English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
- An opportunity for a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Dynamic Maintenance Solutions Ltd are a North East based Company who specialise in Building Services Maintenance with both Planned and Reactive Maintenance packages tailored to meet the specific requirements of Clients.
This can be from a simple annual maintenance visit to service a heating system to a complex installation were close temperature and environmental control are required. DMS have the combined knowledge and experience of over 110 years with a can do attitude which is critical to meet both Legislative requirements and to ensure Client satisfaction, allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
We offer a service covering, North Yorkshire, Teesside, Durham, Tyne & Wear and Northumberland.
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Redcar & Cleveland College
Anna Harper 07436 795883 Anna.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills maths & English, if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.