Network My Club - Digital Marketing Apprentice NETWORK MY CLUB LIMITED
We’re not afraid to innovate and disrupt and you will be just as bold. We’re an agile company where your ideas are heard and make a genuine impact on all areas of the business. You will add value in a number of different key marketing business support areas as we look to grow our audience, engagement and fast track the growth of Network My Club.
Closing date: 09 Aug 2021
£12,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Aug 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We have a brilliantly eclectic and diverse community of members, run in-person events at some of the country’s most iconic sporting venues, with some of the most innovative and authentic online events in our industry.
You’ll be expected to take ultimate responsibility and ownership over your role. You’ll learn about all sides of the business, with your personal development and growth being fully supported and encouraged.
If you’re looking for an environment where you’ll be challenged to grow, be presented with huge potential to develop alongside the business, all with the freedom to innovate, then this is a perfect role for you. Endless ambition, enthusiasm and value for high standards are essential.
- Create monthly social media content schedule
- Create and schedule engaging content to post across social media channels
- Increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Develop new content ideas to promote the business via social media
- Reporting on social media analytics to understand effectiveness and inform the team
- Create and post relevant content in regional LinkedIn community groups
- Design artwork/graphics in line with company brand guidelines to support social media posts, email marketing campaigns and for our website
- Assist with maintaining and updating company website with the latest events, news and services
- Create SEO focussed content to increase website traffic
- Create blog content and develop new blog series ideas
- Reporting on website analytics and identifying trends to inform the team
Email & CRM:
- Create monthly email schedule
- Write, design and schedule email marketing campaigns
- Source content and create weekly Member Round Up email campaign
- Update CRM system and email lists
- Improve and implement marketing automations
Membership Community Engagement:
- Work on campaigns and projects to promote Network My Club members across social media pages and on our website
- Identify members to source new content from for weekly Member Round Up campaigns
- Become member’s point of contact for marketing enquiries
Requirements and prospects
- Experience using social media
- Interest in Digital Marketing
- Competent on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Canva
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator and other Adobe applications
- Understanding of Wordpress websites
- Video editing
- CRM experience (not essential)
- Eager to learn and develop
- Highly motivated
- Can think for yourself
- Kind and genuine person
- GCSE Grade A-C/8-4 or equivalent in maths & English
- Portfolio/examples of digital projects
92% of our employers offer their apprentice a full time job at the end of the programme. This is up to each individual to work hard and become a highly valued member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy many end sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP.
About the employer
We are a business networking membership organisation, connecting and supporting businesses of all sizes across the South East and London, bringing them together through regular in-person and online networking events to network, connect and grow.
Our in-person events take place at iconic sporting venues such as Twickenham Stadium, The Amex Stadium, The Kia Oval cricket ground and more. Whilst online events are delivered on innovative platform, Remo.
Through the pandemic, few companies have had to pivot and adapt like Network My Club.
From a face-to-face networking events and membership business to operating solely online, through huge levels of innovation and resilience, we’ve emerged from the pandemic with a more robust business and greater portfolio of services.
These services expand the reach of Network My Club; you will be joining at a very exciting growth period for the business as we return to live events at some of the country’s most iconic sporting venues, whilst expanding into new regions of the UK.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Megan Quinn 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Digital Marketer Standard.
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade A*-C/9-4, equivalent or above, has not already been achieved.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.