Apprentice Telesales Development Co-coordinator - Commercial Insurance Romero Insurance Brokers Ltd
This exciting position to work for this award-winning organisation has become available. Are you driven by the thrill of the chase? Do you get a buzz from achieving targets and meeting deadlines? Do you have the gift of the gab? If so then we want to speak to YOU!
Closing date: 03 Nov 2021
£192.50 - £280.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We’re looking for a self-motivated and experienced telesales development coordinator that’s looking to forge ahead in their career with the fastest growing independent insurance broker in the UK.
You would be at the coalface of the business and be a prospective customer’s first interaction with our dynamic, award winning customer experience team.
You’ll be our foot through the door and the one that holds it open.
You will receive full training.
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING FOR
We’ve got a fast-paced environment but with a distinctly friendly and informal feel around our offices.
We know that you can do great work without the suits. We believe in making a difference, teamwork and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for over 22 years
With perks, progression, learning and wellbeing initiatives all built into our business, we care about making sure you’re as happy in work, as you are out of it.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Working from a list of potential customers you will be calling them and knocking down doors! (not literally J).
You will be asking them questions around their current insurance programs and explaining the unique selling points of ours.
All we need from you is a foot through the door (easier said than done) and our Account Executives will go see the prospect and convert the business!
On a typical day, you might be:
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally telesales) to agreed sales volumes, values and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create opportunities for direct telesales to major accounts.
- Ensure all prospect records are maintained.
- Work closely with our Marketing team on specific campaigns.
- Complete all administration and paperwork in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Ensuring that you conduct yourself in accordance with FCA rules and guidelines as issued by the company.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Produce reports for account executives.
- Update presentation software for new business presentations.
- You will receive support and guidance from your manager on-going to aid your on-going development
- Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality.
As part of your contract of employment completion of the Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development; the requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction sessions.
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons with regards to your apprenticeship programme.
- Complete all required assignments with regards to your apprenticeship by the required timeline.
- Build up your portfolio of evidence on-going during your apprenticeship programme. Access support from your tutor/assessor as and when required
- Access support from your manager with regards to any evidence requirements or support as and when required
- Attend all work-based training/support sessions
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
WHY WORK FOR US
We are ambitious and tenacious with an ambition to be the number 1 Independent Insurance Broker in the UK.
And there is only one thing we love as much as our clients and that’s our colleagues! To make sure you feel the love you can expect to enjoy access to Professional development, Wellbeing benefits, Healthcare Cash plans, Discounts across a broad range of retail outlets, Summer Barbeque, Annual Romero Awards (posh do!) free parking as well as working with some pretty great people.
Sounds brilliant, doesn’t’ it?
Requirements and prospects
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We need someone with the experience of a target driven environment, who can hit the ground running in this exciting and fast paced role. Don’t worry about understanding insurance just yet, we will teach you all your need to know.
You need to be self-propelling and hungry to succeed.
If you have bad days then you need to dust yourself down, re-focus and smash it the next day.
- An ability to build a quick and long-lasting rapport with clients
- Have a ninja like ability to find a way past the gate keepers to speak to decision makers
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to generate good quality leads, meeting or exceeding targets
- Attention to detail when collating leads and recording information in our system
- Self-motivation and management
- Ability to communicate and present at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to ask questions if unsure
- An enthusiastic individual
- Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record
- Ability to work on own initiative, when required
- Ability to work effectively as both part of a team and as an individual,
- Respond positively to the demands of a varied workload.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development.
- Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English is required or equivalent Key/Functional Skill in these subjects
- An IT qualification would be an advantage
Excellent Salary & Bonus Structure.
Full training will be provided during your apprenticeship.
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
Things to consider
Please check time it will take you to travel as well as cost.
Following applying for this vacancy the first stage, after your initial application, will be to attend an interview with Nichola Barnes via Zoom. If you do not attend this interview your application will not progress any further.
For any further information on this vacancy please contact Nichola Barnes at Kirklees College on E-mail: email@example.com
Mobile Number: 07788390025
Apprenticeship Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO CONTACT should be made with the employer at this initial stage, the College is more than happy to help you with any queries you may have.
The salary may be negotiable. This will depend on experience.
The salary may also increase after a probationary period, if the budget allows, following successful employment and production of the required work towards achieving the qualifications towards the apprenticeship training programme.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Your employer will allow you time off for study and this will be part of your contract of employment. You should attend all required classes and keep up to date with any set work.
About the employer
Who we are
We’re a chartered, independent insurance broker, offering innovative solutions to protect, support and reassure you. Bringing certainty in an uncertain world, we’re dedicated to giving you all the cover you need, and none you don’t.
Dedicated to you
It’s our philosophy that no two businesses are the same, therefore their insurance products shouldn’t be. Lots of brokers will give you off-the-shelf products making an easy life for them. But what about you?
We’re dedicated to making sure you have cover that is unique to you. We’ll explore any potential risks you may be exposed to, and make sure that you’re protected against them. Whatever sector you work in, whatever cover you need, we’ve got the experience and skill to keep you safe. And with the benefit of being truly independent, we can go to the entire market to make sure we’re getting the very best cover at the very best price for you.
Romero Insurance Brokers Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kirklees College
Nichola Barnes 07788390025 email@example.com
Overview of Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. Your core responsibility will be to provide a high-quality service to customers.
The standard covers the following:
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
Behaviours / Attitude
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Equality – treating all customers as individuals
- Presentation – dress code, professional language
- “Right first time”
You will complete an End Point Assessment this will involve the following:
- Practical Observation
- Professional Discussion
Functional Skills: Level 1 and then L2 in Maths and English (Exemptions may apply if Grade A - C GCSE, Functional/Key Skills Level 1 or 2 has been achieved.
You are given one day per week as time off to study; you will attend classes via Teams and complete work for your apprenticeship. The study day is a Wednesday.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.