Childcare Apprenticeship Bumbles Nursery
An Apprentice is required to work in this busy nursery based in Aintree. You will work towards a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- You will be actively involved in the day to day activities and care of young children from the ages of 6 months - 5 years
- You will be involved in play activities, including outdoor play with the young children
- Feeding children
- Changing children
- Craft and learning activities
- General day to day care of the young children
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Candidates must have the ability to build rapport with children of all ages
- Candidates must be passionate about a career in childcare
- You will be approachable, friendly, and nurturing
- Excellent personal presentation
- A good level of hygiene is essential
Candidates will need to hold or be capable of achieving GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent career prospects for the right candidate. Will work towards completion of Intermediate and Advanced Level Apprenticeship.
You are employed within this nursery full-time from day one. Possible permanent role for the right candidate. Possibility to progress onto an Advanced Level Early Years Educator Apprenticeship, subject to previous performance.
Things to consider
This is hard work and it needs someone who is fully committed to this career from day one.
About the employer
Large 35 place private day nursery based in Orrell Park Liverpool. This nursery provides day care for young children aged between 0-5 years.
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will attend college 1/2 day per week at our site in Liverpool City Centre to undertake the theory part of your apprenticeship.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.