Apprentice Nursery Nurse Cottage Nursery
Candidates will be trained up in all aspects of the Childcare Level 2 standard qualification whilst employed in this busy setting. Candidates will be trained up in-house as well as attending a Training Centre in Liverpool.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Apprentice Nursery Nurse is required to work in this large nursery based in Gateacre. Cottage Nursery is a high profile busy private day nursery.
You will be involved in all daily nursery activities including:
- Caring for the children throughout the different room ages
- Playing, reading, and interacting with the children
- Participating in all aspects of children’s care and hygiene
- Planning activities
- Communicating with children and parents
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart, clean, and presentable
- Full training is provided in this role to the right candidate
- Candidates must be keen and committed to a career in childcare
- Able to work with children and communicate with staff, children, and parents at all levels
No formal qualifications required but must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Good prospects and full-time positions are available to the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This is a very hard and busy job role so you must be fully committed to undertaking this role for the next 12 months in order to qualify as a level 2 Nursery Assistant.
You will be required to work various shift patterns whilst working in this nursery.
About the employer
Large Gateacre based private day nursery, who have 42 children registered with them currently and provide day care to these children from the ages of 3 months to 5 years (pre-school).
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Technical Certificate
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.