Business Administration Apprentice Ross Handling Ltd
An exciting Business Administration opportunity to work across two key departments of Purchasing and Digital Marketing.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
£13,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
06 Oct 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
An exciting Business Administration opportunity to work across two key departments of Purchasing and Digital Marketing. The candidate will be involved in product development by;
- Uploading new product to the web site
- Uploading product images and descriptions
- Digital optimisation on our website and Amazon
- Researching product descriptions on the website and proposing appropriate changes
- Reviewing prices online and carrying out competitor surveys
- Liaising with suppliers regarding new products
- Managing price increases online
- Maintaining stock reorder levels on Sage
- Allocating stock to customer orders
- Supporting admin tasks in the Buying and Marketing Team
- Communicating new product launches to Sales Team
Working across 2 departments gives a breadth of experience from optimising online presence to working as a junior buyer. We will give full support and training on our e commerce website, along with Adobe Photoshop and Sage software for stock management. A great opportunity to develop IT skills, communication between teams in the business, along with project management and administrative skills.
Requirements and prospects
- MS Office and Excel user
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Enthusiastic willingness to learn
- Friendly communicative style
- Attention to detail
- Polite honest and reliable
5 GCSE / A levels or equivalent qualifications.
Opportunity to work in any department of the business for a successful candidate. Typical paths either buying assistant or digital marketing exec.
Things to consider
Please make sure you can travel to our location – preference to candidates who have access to transport - as we are not on the bus route. We have onsite parking.
Must not be allergic to dogs as we do have a friendly Labrador in the office!
About the employer
An established, family run castors and wheels distributor based in Leicester. Distributor of Castors and Wheels
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.