Business Administration Apprentice -MIS Scl Education & Training Ltd
SCL are recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their friendly team. This is a great opportunity to work with children aged 4 -11 whilst working towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification. During your apprenticeship you will be supported by a Manager and Assessor.
Closing date: 21 Dec 2021
£8,700.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
17 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main purpose of position:
The apprenticeship will play a key part in the one of most important support centre functions - MIS. MIS are responsible for ensuring learners are enrolled, timetabled, registered and certificated. All these functions require a high level of attention of detail. You will work closely with Senior Administrator and others within the team to ensure key timelines are met and the learner journey is as streamlined as possible. The role will provide exposure outside the team with key stakeholders to ensure outstanding actions are tracked and actioned in a timely manner. There will be other opportunities to get involved with data and processes as continuous improvement is imperative to a success of the business and improving customer experience.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Assisting with the creation of timetables and registers
- To assist with the creation and distribution of key learner documents to the business
- Ensure admissions are processed within given KPIs
- Create and Setup course offerings on the MIS system
- Work with stakeholders to track and resolve issues/errors
- Builds and maintains effective working positive relationships within their own team and across the organisation
- Provide ad-hoc reports to support managers and staff
- Provide cover for the admission of the MIS Inbox
- When required assist the compliance team cleaning learner data to ensure to minimise audit risk
Requirements and prospects
- Experience with Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Literature / Numeracy Skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Customer Service Experience
- ProSolutions user
- Advanced use of Excel – specifically Vlookups
- Keen interest in general business administrative duties
- Passionate about the Sport & education sector
- GCSE’s or equivalent maths / English Grade (C or above or 4-9)
- There is possibility of a full-time post upon completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
This may suit a person that is passionate about administrative work.
About the employer
Founded in 1999 to provide professional sports coaching to school children in London and the South East, today SCL is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of education through sport.
Through its two core divisions - SCL Education & Training and SCL School Sport & Children's Activities - SCL offers a wide-range of engaging, forward-thinking, and successful programmes.
SCL EDUCATION & TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SCL EDUCATION & TRAINING LIMITED
Timea Vaczkan email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Full apprenticeship training will be delivered by SCL Education & Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.