Customer Service Apprentice Ireview Ltd
Are you passionate and looking to join a growing business. This opportunity is joining IReviews academy on a Customer Service Apprenticeship .To generate customer interest in our products and services. Once a level of interest has been established then there is a transfer process to our sister company or external clients.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2021
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Solid communication skills whilst using an automated dialler.
- Achieve individual, and team, outbound targets through following the hot key process
- Call data provided to generate hot key leads for the sales consultants
- Deliver sufficient information to the customers to demonstrate the benefits of purchasing a product through ST&R Limited
- Utilise the client information data to maximise hot key conversion and deliver appropriate levels of service
- Utilise the software systems available in an organised and appropriate way to achieve targets and deliver good customer service in a compliant manner
- Follow processes and procedures as per our training programme
- Maintain your product and market knowledge in order to operate effectively and compliantly
- Take personal responsibility for delivering targets set by management
- Provide call, quote and hot key lead information to management as required
- Additional duties as requested by Management
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and develop within a growing company
GCSE Maths and English 3/D or higher (or the equivalent).
The role will lead to full time employment on completing your apprenticeship.
About the employer
IReview is a lead generation contact center for Insurance companies. They are embarking on setting up a customer service academy within their call centre. Are you passionate about delivering good customer service because IReview pride themselves on delivering on their service offer and ensuring their team members are supported to do this in the right way.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner Intermediate Level Apprenticeship Level 2
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.