Warehouse Apprentice JOHN K PHILIPS GROUP LIMITED
Warehouse Apprentice to work for one of the longest established distribution companies. Assisting with duties such as wrapping pallets and putting deliveries away.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Use scanners
- Picking stock
- Being issued pick sheets to pick from
- Booking in delivery’s for inward freight we have received
- Putting deliveries away
- Wrapping pallets
- Assisting the warehouse team as and when required
- General housekeeping of the warehouse
- Hand balling containers (loose carton and bags)
Requirements and prospects
- Good Literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and follow instructions
None as full training will be given.
Excellent career prospects for the successful candidate upon completion.
Things to consider
Consider a travel plan to make sure you can get to the vacancy.
About the employer
One of the longest established distribution companies. Having been an industry leader for nearly 40 + years
JOHN K PHILIPS GROUP LIMITED
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens Chamber Limited
Adam Gardam 01744742103 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.