Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Apprentice Technician UKAS MOTOR SERVICES LIMITED
Ukas Motor Services are looking to recruit and invest in the training and qualification of a committed and reliable Motor Vehicle Technician Apprentice. The role will be to carry out various light vehicle maintenance and repair tasks, developing your competency under the full supervision of a mentor.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Learn all skills required to become a motor vehicle maintenance and repair and servicing technician
- Learn all the attitudes and behaviours needed to become a qualified light vehicle technician
- Oil changes
- Assist on (and eventually independently perform) medium and complex Diagnostics
- Ensure general cleanliness and maintenance of workshop
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer enquiries
- Any duties as required by your supervisor/manager
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in a motor vehicle environment preferred but not essential
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good team working ability
- Commitment to training given
- Must want a career in mechanics
- Must be willing to listen to instruction
- Switched on and alert
GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in English and maths.
Employment with the company
About the employer
An exciting opportunity is available to join the team as a Maintenance & Repair Technician apprentice, Duties to include the servicing of vehicles, tyres, exhausts, brakes and electrics.
UKAS MOTOR SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Malpass 07496568668 email@example.com
- Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle) standard (Level 3)
- Functional Skills Level 2 English and maths (if required)
- Minimum 20% Off The Job Training (by both Nova Training and the employer)
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.