Hyundai Combined Aftersales Apprenticeship RICHMOND CARS (GUILDFORD) LIMITED
The Hyundai Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Richmond Hyundai are currently seeking a Service and Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership. This is an exciting role working towards level 2 and 3 Customer Service qualification which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Ordering car parts using on-line system
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts
- Returning any unused parts
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Take a pride in appearance
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Polite and courteous
A*-D/9-3 GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent).
Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship you will be re-assessed with a view to progression onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship.
About the employer
With Hyundai Dealership locations based in Portsmouth, Southampton & Guildford Richmond Motor Group is your one stop Hyundai garage for everything Hyundai, whether you’re looking for New Hyundai Cars including Electric & Hybrid models or an SUV like the Hyundai Tucson. You will also find great Hyundai Motability Scheme offers, Hyundai Used Cars including the classic Hyundai coupe and a range of after sales including Hyundai Service with fixed price service plans and parts at our well-equipped service centres.
At Richmond Motor Group you can experience the complete new Hyundai range, from the i10 city car and the family sized i30 all the way up to the Santa Fe SUV and the i800 people wagon. Each Hyundai new car is packed with the latest technology, safety features and they all come with the outstanding Hyundai 5-year warranty.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Level 2 Customer service practitioner Standard.
You will be required to attend the Hyundai Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.