Advanced Apprenticeship in Hairdressing Shanel Sanli
A fantastic opportunity to become a Hairdressing Advanced Apprentice in Seven Dials Hair, a stylish contemporary hair salon located in Beckenham, Kent.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Advanced Apprentice required to work in a busy salon. This position will gain you valuable industry experience while you also receive Level 3 training from Saks Apprenticeships.
You will advance your technical skills and knowledge in consultation, creative cut and colour, corrective colour and artistic hairdressing design skills including styling, dressing and finishing techniques.
Full training will be given by Saks Apprenticeships, which will lead to gaining Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing.
Daily duties will include:
- Assisting with the daily running of the salon such as meeting and greeting clients, reception duties
- Carrying out skills and techniques gained in Level 2 qualification
- Assisting qualified stylists in creative cuts/colours to gain skills as a Level 3 Hairdressing Apprentice
The programme is ideal if you want to enhance your technical skills and take on more responsibility at work.
Requirements and prospects
- Must have good customer service skills and be of smart appearance as this is a customer facing role
- Eager to learn and have a keen interest in the hairdressing industry
This is an Advanced Apprenticeship, therefore a Level 2 Hairdressing qualification is required.
To gain a Level 3 qualification in Hairdressing and to become a fully qualified stylist.
Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you are required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week and receive a minimum of 20% of your working hours in off the job training.
About the employer
We have always understood the importance of fashion and beauty, with stylists who are on hand to identify new trends, whether modern or classic.
SAKS (EDUCATION) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Saks Education Ltd
Amy Donlan 01325 341596 email@example.com
- Training to be provided in salon and Level 3 training in Hairdressing delivered on site by Saks Apprenticeships
- The Level 3 qualification in Hairdressing includes: creatively styling and dressing hair, creatively cutting hair, creatively colouring and lightening hair and optional units such as colour correction, cutting men’s hair, perming and many more
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.