Business Administration apprenticeship - IT role Edison Ford General Insurance Brokers
An IT-based role, for internal functionality of the businesses within the Edison Ford Group of companies ie maintaining/updating our existing websites, setting up/maintaining back-office systems, communications, and so on.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Produce Business documents
- Collate and report data
- Store and retrieve data information
- Work with colleagues regarding updating the website
- Use of spreadsheets
- Answer the phone
- Manage the diary system
- Setting up user account on our systems
- Maintaining/updating our existing websites
- Setting up/maintaining back office systems
- Setting up/maintaining back office systems, communications.
Requirements and prospects
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English and maths ability
- Confidence working with computers and software packages
- Working as part of a team
- Good telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Relatively bright & articulate
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Drive and ambition
- Able to drive or live nearby
- GCSE or equivalent English and maths - C/4 Grade (or above)
- Employment after completion of apprenticeship
About the employer
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Steve Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 25 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.
Our clients stay with us because they can speak to an experienced Insurance Broker who knows them and understands their circumstances and requirements. Our clients also appreciate that they have the ability to insure all of their policies with us.
We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will enjoy a unique on the job training programme that will help you to achieve your full potential.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Next Level Training across a 16-month period working towards your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship- this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol as well as tutor led workplace assessment and support.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.