Administration Apprenticeship Nico Properties
This is an exciting apprenticeship if you are keen to work within property. Here you will learn the ins and the outs of being within Real Estate. Your mission will be to make sure all administration duties are organised and in check.
Closing date: 26 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
17 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
General Admin duties
- Assist Lettings Negotiator and Accounts Team with all General Admin Duties
- Input Data onto Lettings Software System
- Reception Duties
- Guide prospective tenants thought the referencing process
- Creating Contracts
- Carry out tenant move-ins.
- Booking Appointments/Inspections
- Receiving and actioning maintenance issues
- Follow up any identified maintenance issues
- Instruct approved contractors
- Arrange Gas Safety Certificates/Electrical Certs
Requirements and prospects
- Professional approach and appearance
- Able to handle and resolve difficult and sensitive issues
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must have a professional work ethic
- Must be proactive
- Must be computer literate
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Outgoing, confident personality
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Mature outlook
- Interested in/aptitude for learning new skills/taking on new challenges
- Maths GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent
- English GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent
This is a great start to your career if you are looking to get into the sector.
Things to consider
Daily commute to and from the place of work.
About the employer
Our aim is to consistently achieve a level of customer service that is satisfactory to both buyers and sellers or landlords and tenants. We understand that choosing the right Estate Agent, pricing your home correctly and ensuring your home is presented in the best possible way can really help to sell or let your home quickly and effectively, or as a buyer or tenant renting a property, you want to be sure you are seeing all the best local properties and working with an agent who can ensure that your property transaction is completed, despite the challenges that may arise.
We have learnt that to succeed you have to remain flexible to suit the individual needs of our clients and adaptable to suit the ever changing market. We find that our clients and applicants continually return to us time and time again for advice and assistance in all their property related matters.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Lauren Johnson 07837870008 email@example.com
Business Administration Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.