Business Administration Apprentice Kamico
We are looking for an individual to join a small team, family run business. This person will learn about all aspects of the company and the various roles to build a strong understanding of our processes and the industry we work in.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
A varied and interesting role working alongside Shipley College where you will gain a level 3 business administration qualification.
As an apprentice your job roll will include:
- General office support
- Meeting prep
- Critical path management
- Purchase order management
- Sales order management
- Warehouse/logistics support
- Stock taking
- This is not intended as an exhaustive description of duties and responsibilities and may be amended following consultation.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- A good understanding of office applications and general IT skills.
- A willingness to learn about the business and develop skills.
- Maths and English GCSE A-C,4+ or equivalent.
- Shipley College will try to verify grades online but applicants may be asked to submit scans of certificates or sit a skills assessment.
The employer is looking to take on a permanent member of the team on a successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please research the role, employer and Shipley College before applying.
The Employer has the right to close the vacancy when the right person is found so early application is encouraged.
All applicants will be asked to submit a career targeted CV which includes a personal statement.
About the employer
Established in 2002 with the main office based in the heart of Yorkshire. We are a family owned business with a passionate and truly dedicated team. Designers, Manufacturers and Distributors of Ladies, Men’s and Children’s intimate apparel, supplying major retail groups across the UK and Ireland.
We pride ourselves on providing a complete facility from inception to delivery, whilst remaining flexible and competitive in today’s forever changing market.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Shipley College
Petras Puodziunas 01274327390 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration L3
- Maths and English Functional skills if required
- Training by day release with Shipley college. Currently live online lessons, returning to the classroom when safe to do so.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.