Apprentice Hairdresser Academy Salon
Academy salon are looking for an apprentice to assist in the general day to day running of the salon. While undertaking a Hairdressing Apprenticeship. The apprentice will gain first-hand experience in an award-winning salon. Full training will be provided by our hair professionals.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an apprentice, you will be working with our fully trained professionals, assisting them in our busy salon.
Duties can include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet customers
- To shampoo client's hair, wash off colour, apply toners and treatments
- Prepare customers for the stylists to cut, tint hair etc.
- Reception duties and book customer appointments
- As you develop skills you may be given the opportunity to style hair and apply tint and colour
- Ensuring every client is happy, comfortable and informed throughout their visit
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Confident and passionate
- Time management
- Willingness to learn
- Has a desire to hairdressing
- Well presented
- Have attention to detail
No previous qualification is required, however English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
Academy Salon offer exciting opportunities and a great career path. On completion of the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be a qualified hairdresser.
About the employer
Stylish cuts, vibrant colour, outstanding customer service and extremely high standards – the Academy Salons team is focused on delivering an excellent experience for all clients.
With modern salons situated in Surrey, the Academy Salons team consists of highly skilled stylists, colourists and beauty therapists. As members of the Fellowship for British Hairdressing, our team is committed to delivering creative excellence and giving you the look, you desire.
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Fozia Akhtar 01932 341416 Fozia.Akhtar@mitskills.com
- Level 2 Standard Hair Professional
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and/or English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.