Customer Service Apprentice GOLDEX INVESTMENTS LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who are one of the leading Costa Coffee franchise operators in the UK. Do you have a real passion for working in the Hospitality Industry? Would you like to have a varied role that enables you to develop your customer service and catering skills? Would you like to earn whilst you learn?
Closing date: today
£220.00 - £334.44
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance of the store before, during and after service
- To respond willingly to any reasonable request that may benefit our guests, our investors or the Costa team
- To actively and appropriately sell our products and promotions to all guests throughout their visit
- To take an active role in the development of other team members by sharing experiences and assisting in their training
- To take an active role in your own personal learning and development
- To deliver fast and accurate service at all times
- To take care of your own health and safety, and that of your colleagues and guests at all times
- To conduct all till transactions in an accurate and conscientious manner, in line with all current company policies
- To maintain the security of cash, stock, premises and personnel by following all current procedures and through careful observation, action and use of keys (where relevant)
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
The ideal team member is:
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Gets involved, shows initiative, is willing to learn, is outgoing and cheerful, shows interest, is helpful, approachable, self-motivated, relaxed, likes to laugh, is positive, welcoming, communicates well, shares ideas
- Takes pride, is smart and confident
- Sets a good example, does their best, positive about the job and the company, follows the rules, is presentable, puts in 100%
- Energetic, flexible
- Asks questions, goes a step further, is determined to get things right, shows interest and commitment, prepared to become multi-skilled, anticipates different needs of the guests
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- Punctual, consistent, doesn’t need to be asked, uses common sense, accurate, doesn’t abuse trust, forward thinker
- GCSE or equivalent maths & English (Grade 4/C)
- This is a great start to your career if you are looking to work for a business where you are able to grow and work up the ladder
Things to consider
Benefits will include:
- 28 holidays
- Free coffee and tea in the office
- 25% across all Costa stores and 50% discount card for our costa stores
- Free Apprenticeship NUS card
Due H&S employer is unable to take on anyone under 18 years of age.
You will learn about different coffee roasting and brewing techniques. As well as how to manage ordering systems and fulfilment of orders.
Some weekend work will be required.
This vacancy may close early if applications are high, please apply early to avoid disappointment.
About the employer
Goldex Investments Ltd are one of the leading Costa Coffee franchise operators in the UK, operating an award winning 48 store business across Kent, Sussex and parts of London.
In addition to the Costa Business, we also operate a lettings company who look after our extensive property portfolio, as well as operating a number of Kaspa's Desserts stores.
The Head Office is located in Southfleet, Gravesend, in which the 10 office personnel cover the accounting, administration, new store openings and payroll for the entire Costa business.
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ixion Holdings (Contracts) Limited
Steven Vasiliou 07507558470 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 qualification in English and maths in the first half of the programme if you have no prior exemption (GCSEs or equivalent grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths)
- Ixion Holdings will ensure Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.