Business and Client Support Apprentice MMR SEARCHES LIMITED
We are an independent business, based within Crownhill Fort, which operates as part of a national network. We are looking for the right person to join us in a fast-growing business that is passionate about service and dedicated to providing a great working environment with opportunities for personal growth.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
20 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role will be varied and demanding and the main tasks/responsibilities will include;
- Data collection and analysis
- Writing legal reports
- Providing quotations to clients for our products and services
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office suite (spreadsheet management)
- Extensive us of spatial mapping systems (Goggle Maps, Ordnance Survey and others)
- Answering phones and responding to emails (from clients, suppliers, colleagues and third parties)
- Problem solving
- Product ordering (via website, email and phone)
- Relationship building - internally with colleagues, externally with clients and suppliers
Requirements and prospects
- A good telephone manner
- Confidence in asking questions and verifying information
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Polite, calm and customer focused
- Ability to source information from websites and via the telephone
- Excellent/accurate ICT skills, proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- High attention to detail and inquisitive in nature
- A genuine interest in own learning/development
- Excellent time management with the ability to work to deadlines
- Working as part of a small team in a larger organisation so candidate will need to be helpful by nature and be able to provide assistance to others
- GCSE Maths/English 9 - 4 (A* - C) grades or equivalent
- A good/recognised ICT qualification
Possibility of employment/progression opportunities upon the successful completion of the Level 3 qualification
Things to consider
The company name is MMR Searches Limited but trading as Index Devon and Cornwall.
The candidate does not need to have previous experience of working in an office. Full training will be provided to enable the candidate to carry out the role. Training will be given is all aspects of the position with regular feedback to ensure that the successful candidate is kept abreast of their progress.
Part of qualification will require College attendance to support the qualification delivery/support. This is currently one full day per month and the College is based on the Marsh Mills industrial area. Other training/support will be delivered remotely.
About the employer
Index Property Information is a unique provider of conveyancing searches and reports to the property industry. By working closely with every Local Authority in England and Wales we are able to provide both Regulated and Council Local Searches as well as other reports required by Solicitors and Conveyancers.
MMR SEARCHES LIMITED
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Trevor Barnes 07836536590 email@example.com
- Full Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- On the job training to support role development
- Off the job training to support qualification requirements
- Functional Skills support (Maths/English) - if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.