Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Norcon Computers Limited
This is an exciting apprenticeship were you will learn all do to with marketing within a successful business. If you are creative, confident and looking for a long lasting career then this would be the perfect position.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and prospects
- Good at creating and maintaining client relationships
- Able to keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Good IT, Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Organisational and problem solving skills
- Verbal communication skills – ability to deal with people in person and on the telephone
- Ability to apply set procedures
- Accurate and thorough approach
- Comfortable working to agreed objectives
- Ability to work without supervision
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Outgoing, confident personality
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Mature outlook
- Interested in/aptitude for learning new skills/taking on new challenges
- Maths GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent
- English GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent
This is a great start to your career if you are looking to get into the sector.
Things to consider
Daily commute to and from the place of work.
About the employer
Norcon Computers Ltd was created in 1983 as a family run style business. Three partners came together to initially provide the newsagents trade a program that helped with the delivery and account management of customers. This led to the company expanding to EPoS systems for retail customers and more recently for hospitality customers. The company has a sound financial base but needs to expand its’ horizons by embracing the digital market.
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Lauren Johnson 07837870008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.