Commercial Team Administrator Apprentice Bournemouth & Poole College
This is an interesting, busy and varied apprenticeship in a lively environment. You'll be working with the commercial team of Bournemouth & Poole College with the focus on supporting Apprenticeship recruitment. The role will offer a good range of work to learn excellent skills, interaction with other teams and the chance to take on responsibility.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The College's Commercial Team combines customer service, apprenticeship recruitment, marketing, and curriculum administration support. Our function is to support our curriculum teams and to ensure The College hits its commercial and recruitment targets. This post is to provide support across the team, with a major focus on assisting the apprenticeship recruitment team (BASE) with administration involved in securing apprenticeship placements. The role will include:
- Data processing of all apprentice sign up information including the Ipegs system
- Liaison with the BASE team to ensure information is received and entered accurately and in a timely fashion
- Check we are audit compliant to ensure The College receives the correct funding for apprenticeships
- Support the team on advertising and processing apprenticeship vacancies
- Lead on using the digital apprenticeship service (DAS) and ensure all information required is sourced from employers
- Work with BASE account managers to follow up and source the data above
- Work with the college Marketing Team on a range of activities including events, financial record keeping and first line response
- Support the Curriculum Administration and Customer Service team as required
- Manage the BASE contact line and email address
- File, scan and keep records as required
- Assist with the inputting of enquiry data into an appropriate College database
- Collect and distribute post
- Participate in Open Evenings and College enrolment events
Requirements and prospects
- Some experience of working with customers
- Experience of using MS Office package especially Word and Excel
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner, able to take accurate information and ask questions
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines provided
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Confident with a positive attitude, able to remain calm in busy periods
- Professional approach at all times
- A strong commitment toward successfully completing the Apprenticeship
- Helpful, approachable
- Able to maintain a consistent standard of reliability and time keeping
- Flexible and adaptable
5 GCSE's at Grade 4 or above to include English & maths (or equivalent).
Prospect of permanent position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Bournemouth & Poole College are the largest provider of further education and apprentices within the area. We have around 11,000 students that are from across the UK and the world. Our passion is education and transformation through skills and knowledge.
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
You will receive the majority of your training on the job and will be required to attend college classes at Bournemouth college on a term time day release basis throughout the apprenticeship.
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship
- Functional skills English and maths Level 2 (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.