Internal Sales Apprentice Kingfisher Industrial Holdings Ltd
A fast-paced position in a supportive company, eager to allow you grow the role to your strengths. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will have a varied and dynamic workload, including submitting budgets and formal quotations by methods of creating bills of material, labour requirements, and logistical costs, and developing internal data base.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
09 Aug 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Produce clear value driven estimates using and understanding technical drawings, gain an understanding of a variety of value-added materials installed inside the equipment Kingfisher manufacture, develop an awareness of pricing models and techniques, develop commercial acumen, and have a can-do attitude.
Working within the Sales Department:
- Responsible for producing technical quotations directly for customers and in support of sales team
- Reading Engineering drawings and interpretating specifications to determine customer requirements
- Preparing material quantity lists
- Estimating design, fabrication, assembly and installation times taking into account material processing and lead times and the project specification
- Sourcing quotations from a variety of sub-contractors
- Negotiation and securing work
- The planning and execution of quote processing within given timeframes
- Daily integration with companies IMS, CRM & ERP systems
- Communicate frequently with suppliers and customers
- Liaison with Operations team when processing sales orders
- General office duties throughout all departments as required
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Mechanically minded
- Take ownership
- Team Player
- GCSEs grades C / 4 and above in English and maths or equivalent
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship a full-time position will be available for the right candidate
Things to consider
- You may increase your earning through development of the role
About the employer
Kingfisher Industrial is an engineering-based company. They design, manufacture and install wear resistant materials to the power / energy industries in various locations nationally and internationally.
HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Herefordshire Group Training Association
Charlotte Anderson Ilic 01905 330 721 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training through HWGTA normally comprises of five days per week in company with one day release as and when required at our Training Centre at McKenzie Way WR4 9GN, doing an appropriate course of study. Functional Skills Maths, English (if required).
A monthly monitoring visit in company will also take place, during which we make ourselves available for discussion about any special training that may be useful to you, and to identify and resolve problems if they arise.
At the end of your training period you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
In addition, the training programme includes an optional 5-day team building residential course, usually held in April/May each year.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.