Office Administrator (Operations/Health & Safety) Apprentice Smart Garden Products Ltd
To support the maintaining of essential records including Training, Health & Safety documents and day to day financial recording. These are essential to ensure efficient running of the operation while remaining within budget. To be proactive in developing a culture of continuous growth and excellent customer service through administration accuracy.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To provide administrative support for the operational/health & Safety function, to include but not limited to, induction & training records, updating records & developing systems, facilities & contractor administration.
- Create documentation, filing, emails and other general administration duties.
- Purchase ledger – PO log administration, matching invoices with delivery notes and agreeing values in line with PO log, dealing with queries. Providing regular PO related data and reports to the Management team.
- Produce statistics and data relating to health and safety performance as well as weekly management reports.
- Undertake or participate in project work as required by the Operations Development Manager or other members of the senior management team.
- The operational/health & safety team will be effectively supported with administrative tasks.
- The health & safety team will run effectively with administrative tasks completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Developmental cost information will be up to date and spend reviewed in line with budgets.
- An up to date log of site performance will be available as required.
- The site senior team will receive appropriate administrative support.
Requirements and prospects
- A concern for clear and accurate communication across all platforms
- Attention to detail
- Some initiative is required to complete tasks and to recognise potential problems and take action to prevent issues arising, but the judgment or decision-making responsibility would rest with the Operations Development Manager
- The tasks undertaken require the role holder to be confidential, methodical, systematic and precise, with a high concern for detail
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Some administration experience
- Having a good attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative to solve problems
- Ability to multitask various tasks
- English and Maths GCSE 9-4 (A* to C) or equivalent is essential
- A full time position for the right candidate
Things to consider
- Please research the location of this workplace as there is no nearby bus stop. Having own means of transport would be very desirable but not essential
About the employer
We are the leading supplier of garden products to the trade. The company has built up an enviable reputation for design and innovation in solar powered consumer products under the brands Smart Solar and Super Bright.
Additional product groups include Hanging Gardening and Plant Support under the Smart Garden brand; Clocks, Lanterns and Doormats under Outside In designs; Garden Décor under Flamboya; Wild Bird care under ChapelWood; Christmas products under Three Kings.
Additional location information
STEADFAST TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Steadfast Training
Joseph Pearson 07487 643115 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Diploma
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths/English if required
Level 3 (A level)