Teaching Assistant Apprentice - SEN Broadwater School Maths & Computing Specialist College
Teaching Assistant to work in a successful professional team of teachers and support staff to include all students into the life of the school. You will be using strategies to help make the difference to the lives of young people with the full range of special educational needs and disabilities.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 34.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Meeting and greeting students arriving at school
- Acting as a key worker to an allocation of students with complex special educational needs to ensure they participate in the full academic experience.
- Providing in class support to students
- Contributing to the running of the department by regular attendance at meetings and co-operating in department development initiatives.
- Lunchtime Duties when required
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Communicates at a level and in a manner appropriate to the situation.
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise effectively
- ICT Skills
Good Level of Education
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to develop and maintain good relationships with staff, parents, governors and students.
- Focused on the needs of the student
- Ability to use initiative
cross curricular opportunities, excellent CPD opportunities-
About the employer
Broadwater School is a mixed secondary school for students aged 11 to 16. We are situated in the village of Farncombe near Godalming. The school is sited in attractive grounds and all staff can benefit from free Sports Centre Membership. We would urge you to visit our website in order to learn more about Broadwater.
WAVERLEY BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Waverley Training Services
Waverley Training Services 01252725872 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant which includes:
- Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning
Level 3 (A level)