Business & Finance Administrator Klarius Uk Ltd
Working within the KMT division to understand the business processes. Interaction with internal and external customers Problem solving and decision making within a busy department with functions in finance, engineering, maintenance Producing reports and data. Using systems to support the administrative functions of the department
Closing date: 09 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Nov 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working within the KMT division of Klarius Products Ltd, understanding the business processes.
- There will be some processing of payments and company data.
- Interaction with internal and external customers
- Problem solving and decision making within a busy department with many different functions – finance, engineering, maintenance
- Producing reports and interrogating data.
- Using systems to support the administrative functions of the department
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator
- Confident to ask questions
- Able to learn how to work in a team and by themselves
- Attention to detail
- Interest in finance / numeracy
- Maths & English at GCSE Grades 4/C or above
- Permanant post with Klarius upon completion of Business Admin Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Ensure you are able to get to Klarius everyday
About the employer
Klarius Products Ltd is the largest manufacturer of aftermarket emissions components in the UK, based in Cheadle, Staffordshire. The business offers a range of over 10,000 premium components, available with next morning delivery in vast majority of the UK. Parts offered by Klarius include exhausts, catalytic converters (CATs), diesel particulate filters (DPFs), mountings and accessories – all of which are designed to match or exceed the application performance of the equivalent OE part. Products cater for most of the automotive spectrum, incorporating everything from SUVs to sports cars, classics to light commercial vehicles and everything in-between.
Our focus on quality is absolute, which is why all of our applicable exhausts, CATs and DPFs are type-approved as standard. We employ innovative materials, skilled technicians and state-of-the-art automated production methods to achieve truly market leading emissions products. Our lean philosophy towards manufacturing and supply management ensures we remain competitive while always have the product you require available in stock.
This quality approach starts with our R&D department, which develops new parts and rigorously tests them, including a ‘fit’ test on real world vehicles. An exclusive on-site test track allows independent ratification of noise – part of the Type-approval test that guarantees a Klarius product will perform exactly as it is required to when released to the market.
As a result, we offer a 2 year warranty and a ‘Fit First Time’ guarantee as standard for our entire product range.
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Axia Solutions Limited
Ellie Rowland 01782572777 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills L2 (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.