Production Chef Apprentice The Great North Pie Co
Would you like a role in Catering? The Great North Pie Company supply award winning, artisan pies to pubs, restaurants, delis and to individuals via our online shop. We are passionate about our pies and are proud to say we put our customers first.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 45.00
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Preparing pies for the oven
- Full pie production
- This is a physically demanding part of the day and there may be constant heavy lifting
- Must be able to follow health and safety procedures at all times.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Experience preferred but willing to train the right person.
- Driving licence preferred but not essential, must be able to arrive on time especially with an early start
Requirements and prospects
- Kitchen experience preferred but not essential
- Hard working
- Able to work as a team
GCSE in maths and English is desirable
Full time position for the right candidate after successful completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
- The Company is based about 1 mile from Wilmslow Town Centre
- We also work bank holidays
About the employer
GNP Co started from a home kitchen just a few years ago, researching and developing pies then selling at local farmers markets. We began with the pastry deciding on an all butter recipe for better flavour, making it really thin to keep the pies crisp and light. We wanted the pies to have straight sides like the traditional Scotch pies we grew up eating, so we commissioned some custom made pie tins.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.