Apprentice Administrator to Support Sales Tecnair Ltd
We are looking for an ambitious and motivation person who is reliable ad with good communication skills and attention to detail. Working at our Manufacturing site in Shipley, West Yorkshire- within a short walking distance of Shipley Town Centre and Saltaire.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 38.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working within our sales department to support our Sales Coordinator and Technical Sales Staff with administrative duties and customer service. This is a new role, created due to company growth and will be varied and evolving. Some of the tasks will include:
- Order entry
- Quote entry
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Digitising record
- Working with our supply chain departments
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A good understanding of Office applications and technology.
- Good time keeping
- A willingness to learn and develop.
- Maths and English GCSE A-C, 4+ or L2 equivalent
- We will try to verify grades online but applicants may need to provide scans of certificates of sit a skills assessment.
- School leavers should try to obtain a statement of predicted grades from their school to support their application.
The employer is looking to offer a permanent position on a successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please research the role, employer and Shipley College before Applying.
The Employer has the right to close the vacancy when the right person if found so early application is encouraged.
All applicants will be asked to submit a career targeted CV which includes a personal statement.
About the employer
TecnAir Group is an innovative manufacturer of high-performance Pneumatic-Hydraulic products, safety vehicle solutions and client driven specialist valves, cylinders and systems. The UK based manufacturing Group has a reputation spanning almost 40 years and continues to be recognised globally as providers of engineering solutions for the fluid power industry. With satellite production plants in Australia, Italy and China the TecnAir Group can develop and support our global clients.
Our ability to design innovative solutions quicker than our competitors is what sets us apart from the rest. We work closely with our clients to project manage the entire process from Design through to Manufacturing uniting Product, people and expertise. Our primary focus is to improve the performance of our client’s machinery and processes.
The Group is committed to growth through continued investment and our state-of-the-art UK manufacturing facility highlights this investment; and is situated on the outskirts of Saltaire in West Yorkshire, close to the famous Salts Mill “World Heritage Site”.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Shipley College
Petras Puodziunas 01274327390 email@example.com
- Business Administration L3
- Maths and English Functional skills if required
- Training by day release currently by online live lessons with the tutor, returning to the classroom when safe to do so.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.