Business Administration Apprentice Starting Off
Established over 30 years ago, Starting Off are a reputable recruitment and training provider specialising in helping individuals secure office-based apprenticeships. We are looking to take on our own apprentice, where you will work alongside the recruitment team to provide administrative support and ensure the smooth running of the business.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Established in Northampton over 30 years ago, Starting Off are a reputable recruitment and training provider specialising in helping school leavers secure office-based apprenticeships. Our main sectors that we recruit and train in are Accountancy, Business Admin, Customer Service, Digital Marketing and IT. We are looking to take on our own Buisiness Administration Apprentice, who will work alongside the recruitment team to provide administrative support.
Daily duties include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with candidate sourcing (from Indeed, Reed, NAS and other job boards)
- Booking in candidates for registration appointments
- Registering candidates
- Obtaining relevant documents i.e. proof of ID, national insurance numbers
- Touching base with registered candidates regularly to see if they are still available
- Working with digital marketing team to advertise jobs
- Creating adverts for different jobs
- Using LinkedIn to source new businesses/clients
- Attracting new clients by sending out mailers/campaigns
- Liaising with school contacts re jobs/apprenticeships
- Attending school and networking events with the recruitment team
- Office cover
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must be a confident communicator who is willing to help out in every aspect of the business. We are looking for an individual who is determined and has excellent attention to detail and is interested in a future position as a trainee Recruiter. You must have at least 5 GCSEs grades 4+ and ideally A Levels. In return, you will be supported closely by the Recruitment Team Leader as you gain more responsibility.
We run a hybrid policy where you have the option of home or office based work, therefore we are looking for a self-motivated individual.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident communicator
- Able to juggle multiple priorities at any one time
- Able to work from home and our office
At least 5 GCSEs grades C/4+ or equivalents.
Ideally A levels.
Opportunity for full-time employment within the company upon completion of the apprenticeship and role in recruitment.
Things to consider
Can you get to northampton town centre.
About the employer
Starting Off is a recruitment and training company helping local employers recruit and develop talented Apprentices, Trainees and Graduates.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
katie goodall 01604 622855 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.