Accounts Apprentice Agri-Lloyd International Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to learn about the various workings of a finance function in a fast paced and high growth company. The finance apprentice will support the different functions within finance whilst studying for the AAT qualification.
Closing date: 27 Jul 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Aug 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Assisting with processing invoices and supplier payments.
- Processing employee expenses, ensuring they are in line with the company expenses policy.
- Credit control, including preparing and sending letters and telephoning customers.
- Banking customer cheques and processing receipts.
- Running customer statements at the start of each month and new customer follow ups.
- Offering support to the sales and office teams members as required.
- General office administration duties including photocopying, printing, filing and scanning.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Interest in a career in finance with a desire to become a qualified accountant
- Reliable and responsible
- Educated to A Level standard
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualifications)
This will be discussed after successful completion of your apprenticeship
About the employer
Agri-Lloyd has been at the forefront of ruminant nutrition for over thirty years and is recognised as one of the few real specialists in this field. Acquired in 1998 by Tangerine Holdings Ltd, Agri-Lloyd is now the cornerstone of a group of companies supplying unique and innovative nutritionally inspired products to the professional livestock farmer.
HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Herefordshire Group Training Association
Hayley Grismond 01432 377010 email@example.com
Training through HWGTA normally comprises of four days per week in company with one day release aat our training centre at Holmer Road, doing an appropriate course of study. Functional Skills Maths, English (if required)
A monthly monitoring visit in company will also take place, during which we make ourselves available for discussion about any special training that may be useful to you, and to identify and resolve problems if they arise.
At the end of your training period you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
In addition, the training programme includes an optional 5-day team building residential course, usually held in April/May each year,
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.