Apprentice Administrator Excel (2000) Windows Ltd
An enthusiastic, well-motivated and highly organised Admin Apprentice is required to join a busy team where you will be supporting with all general administration tasks within the office.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
An enthusiastic, well-motivated and highly organised Admin Apprentice is required to join a busy team where you will be supporting the manager.
- Answering phones
- Dealing with emails
- Filing paperwork
- Prioritise workload on a day-to-day basis
- Scanning documents
- Data entry
- Using software such as Word and Excel
- Ordering materials
- Liasing with suppliers
- Monitoring stock levels
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Friendly, responsible, professional
- Confident and outgoing
- Eager to learn
- A-C/9-4 GCSE or equivalent English and maths
- Functional Skills Level 1
Possibility of progression onto Level 3 Qualification Permanent Job Role within company
Things to consider
We ask that all applications are made directly through this website (Apprenticeship Vacancies) any applications that are made directly to the employer will jeopardise your chance of an Apprenticeship with this employer and will not be considered as part of the selection process.
About the employer
Established in 1999, Excel 2000 has built an excellent reputation on trust, quality and reliability. A very flexible organisation, who work in both the public and private sector and undertake work for both commercial and domestic projects.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Carolyn Marson 07794895870 firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Level 3 Diploma is a hybrid qualification, made up of competence and knowledge units
- Functional Skills are those core elements of English, maths and ICT that provide individuals with the skills and abilities they need to operate confidently, effectively and independently at work. Please note, learners that hold GCSE at Grade C/4 or above in English, maths or equivalent will be exempt from this qualification.
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities are a mandatory component of all Apprenticeship frameworks in England. They are an important part of ensuring that apprentices are fully prepared for employment in their chosen occupation. Although not formally assessed or separately certificated, evidence of completion, signed by the provider, employer and apprentice must be provided
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills completes the frame work of qualifications
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.