Diploma in Advanced and Creative Hairdressing Patricks
Patricks Hairdressing are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to join their team to further their career in Hairdressing and Barbering. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn all there is to know about running a successful salon and being a professional stylist.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Feb 2022
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Washing and drying hair
- Booking appointments
- Greeting clients
- Making drinks
- Cleaning salon
Learning other skills including:
- Carrying out services
- Creatively cutting hair
- Colouring hair
- Colour correction
- Creatively styling and dressing hair and providing hair extension services
- Barbering techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Have the ability to communicate with clients in a professional but friendly and welcoming manner
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a genuine interest in pursuing a career as a Hair Stylist
- Reliable and punctual
- Smart professional appearance
- Ability to work under pressure
Must have already achieved Level 2 Hairdressing.
To progress onto further qualifications and courses within the salon.
About the employer
Patricks Hairdressing was established in 1962 by Patrick and Lillian Caine has been a family run business for over 50 years and is now owned by Patrick and Lillian's daughter, Carolyn Power.
The salon is well known throughout the area for offering high quality service at affordable prices, such as precision cuts, colouring and traditional & cutting edge perming techniques. Our staff are attentive, conscientious and provide consistently high standards.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Practical and theory from our fully qualified tutors
- Level 3 Professional Hairdressing
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths (if applicable)
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.