Apprentice Chef Crimple Hall Ltd
We are looking for a relaxed, friendly, hardworking, kitchen apprentice who loves food. You will be interested in food and cooking with fresh produce.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for a relaxed, friendly, hardworking, kitchen apprentice who loves food.
- You will be interested in food and cooking with fresh produce.
- Happy to learn where your food comes from and with some ideas on how you can contribute to the food at Crimple.
- You will have high hygiene standards to help us maintain our excellent reputation.
- Uniform provided, full training and support given, cook in a brand new kitchen.
- Work within a team cooking fresh food and with a Yorkshire inspired, fun relaxed menu.
- Some evenings when doing functions.
- Working on all sections of our kitchen to gain more knowledge.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Ensure a clean kitchen is presented at the end of service, and following daily and weekly checklists to ensure the highest standards.
Requirements and prospects
- Interested in food
- Clean and hygienic in personal presentation and with a willingness to learn.
- Fun, relaxed and able to work with more than one gear!
- Desirable that the candidate holds maths, English grade 4 / C and above in GCSE or equivalent, however, not essential.
- If the candidate does not hold one or either of the qualifications then they will need to complete functional skills level 1 and 2 alongside their apprenticeship standard.
- Full time role and job progression with our brand new build and restaurant.
Things to consider
- Very impressive new build opens in October with brand new restaurant you would be a part of this team. - £7 per hour and 40 hours per week including 8 hours at college - Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College 0113 284 6464 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.