Recruitment Resource Apprentice LUCID SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Lucid Support Services. We are currently looking for 4 Recruitment Candidate Resourcers to join the Talent Acquisition team.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Oct 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As part of the Talent Acquisition team you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and introducing that talent to us. We make sure you are trained, confident and raring to go!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Location, evaluation, and introduction of suitable candidates for client requirements
- Qualification and short listing of candidates through in-depth screening
- Generating leads and market information
- Headhunting, Networking and Market Analysis
- Own your department and provide cutting edge marketplace knowledge
As one of our Office & Operations apprentices, you will be enrolled onto a Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship shortly after their start date.
The apprenticeship takes approximately 18 months to complete and during this time you’ll achieve the skills, knowledge and behaviours necessary to work effectively in a Finance role.
This is a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice role, and significant training and development will be available over an 18-month period. Whilst you will be fully supported to undertake and complete your studies, this programme does require personal commitment to study in your own time, in addition to the time provided by the Company.
What do we offer?
- A highly competitive apprenticeship salary and commission structure
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Regular bonus and competition schemes
- Flexible working, split from the office and home!
- Free Parking
- Regular team days out (Covid permitting)
- A great place to work!
Requirements and prospects
Good customer service
Be well spoken
Be able to liaise with colleagues & customers confidently
Ability to take control of a situation
Full UK driving licence holder
Good communication skills
5 GCSE Grades A-C including Maths and English
Permanent position for the right candidate
About the employer
We are Lucid, sourcing the best IT talent in the industry. Our team is behind everything great about our company, and we are now actively recruiting. With business booming, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our Talent Acquisition team.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amrit Chahal 07976188072 email@example.com
Business Administration Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.