Hospitality Front of House Team Member Apprentice BASS PARTNERS LIMITED
This is an ideal starting point for a keen and hardworking person who wishes to develop a career in the hospitality trade, you will have the opportunity to learn all areas of the restaurant and master the skills to allow you to progress.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Providing great customer service to all patrons and ensuring a positive experience.
- Serving an array of alcoholic and soft beverages at the bar.
- Serving and setting tables
- Managing table bookings and creating table/seating plans accordingly
- Stock and inventory management, and assisting management in stock ordering
- Minimising wastage of wet and dry stock and helping the restaurant remain profitable
- Dealing with customer complaints and minimising disruption. Escalating to management where required.
- Directing junior/part-time members of staff once settled into the role
- Logging transactions onto the restaurant EPOS system
- Assisting management with ideas for service improvement
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
Requirements and prospects
- Customer service skills
- Potential to take on leadership responsibilities
- Willingness to learn new skills
Ideally GCSE grade 4 or above in English and maths but upskilling is available
- Front of house supervisory/team leader role
- Potentially progressing onto Restaurant General Manager.
Things to consider
- Role requires a lot of walking and steps/distance to cover around FoH, outside seating area and between kitchen and FoH.
- Long periods on your feet/standing/walking/moving at pace.
About the employer
An established licensed gastro-pub based in Leamington Spa. Serving an array of tandoori and Indian-inspired dishes, alongside a fully stocked bar. The restaurant has been trading since April 2019 and has built up a large and loyal customer base, and is continuing to expand its clientele. The restaurant currently enjoys a varied base of customers, including families, groups of friends, those enjoying special occasion celebrations as well as large scale bookings (50+). The business aims to continue expanding its offering and developing more lines of revenue in the future, including outside catering/events.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Solihull College
Bryan Anderson 01789266245 Bryananderson@stratford.ac.uk
- Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths as required
- End point assessment
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.