Sales Apprentice Milling International Marketing Ltd
We are now recruiting a full time Sales Apprentice to join our friendly team at our head office in Eccles, Manchester. This is a flexible role which will include sales and administration responsibilities. You will work towards Customer Service Level 2 Apprentice.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Responding to customer enquiries by telephone and email
- Processing quotations, sales and deliveries
- Inputting customer data and product information
- Supporting development of the website
- General support in sales and administration to include answering the telephone and taking accurate messages; typing letters and reports, printing, filing and photocopying, providing admin support to the managing director, accounts and sales teams
Requirements and prospects
- You will have great communication skills, in writing and on the telephone to enable you to develop good relations with customers and our team
- Ideally you will have an interest in excavators or engineering
- You will be IT literate
- To progress in the role you will need to have a driving licence
- We are looking for a diligent, well-organised team player with a positive, friendly personality who can accurately input data and prioritise their workload
- GCSE's C/4 or above including maths and English or equivalent
- Progression opportunities available for the right canddiate (To progress in the role you will need to have a driving licence
- To progress in the role you will need to have a driving licence) upon completion of Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- We are a successful family business, MIM Wearparts, dealing in the supply of excavator wear parts to the construction industry.
- Our head office is in Eccles, Greater Manchester and we have a sales depot in London and a sales and manufacturing facility in Scotland
- The job is based in Eccles, M30 7HF, just off the main Liverpool Road which is a main bus route. The Eccles metrolink is a 15 to 20 minute walk
About the employer
We are a successful family business, Milling International Marketing ltd, dealing in the supply of excavator wear parts to the construction industry. Our head office is in Eccles, Greater Manchester and we have a sales depot in London and a sales and manufacturing facility in Scotland. The job is based in Eccles, M30 7HF, just off the main Liverpool Road which is a main bus route. The Eccles metrolink is a 15 to 20 minute walk.
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Abbie Thomson 0161 631 5555 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Practicioner Apprenticeshio Standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.