Apprentice Website Developers HUT 42 SERVICES LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at a significant stage in our development; where your skills and input can be honed to genuinely influence our continued success and future growth.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
£187.50 - £243.75
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Sep 2021
17 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- The creation and maintenance of Wordpress and Django based websites based on designs and requirements
- Integrating with third party and our own web services
- Reacting to feedback from clients and our testing team
- Fixing bugs
- Planning new the build of new websites and helping us to release new versions that can scale with
- the demand of our ever growing enterprise.
- Other duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- An understanding of Django would be a real bonus; as would knowledge of Nginx servers and SAAS hosting environments
- An understanding of Angular 2 or AngularJS (or similar frameworks) would be a real bonus; as would knowledge of jQuery or TypeScript
- Great communication skills
- Good written English
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Self motivated
- The ability to work individually and in a team
- Creativity and ideas generation
- Attention to detail and sensitivity to business requirements
- A hunger to learn and progress
- GCSE Grade C/4 or higher in maths and English
- To be confirmed on completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- We’d like you to share our passion for helping the world of business and non-profits work
- better. We’re very committed to making resources available to help our team learn new skills and
- progress in their careers, and we want you to benefit from that
About the employer
We work with companies and non-profits to solve their real-world problems.
That means developing seriously innovative solutions that fulfil a real need; solutions that we can spec out to work to their best potential, and that – vitally – are scalable to the wider market.
To maintain the high level of quality our customers expect of our products and services, we operate a robust testing process involving the creation of test plans and utilising testing techniques to cover all aspects of the usage of our platforms.
Our approach has seen us make waves, seeing us emerge as one of the ‘names to watch’ in our area of software development.
We’ve grown quickly – underpinned by a solid, established client base – and have a raft of very exciting projects on the horizon. That’s why we’re looking to bolster our team with new faces, bringing in fresh ideas and expertise at multiple levels to join us as we move towards the next level.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Risual Ltd
Richard Yardy 07961 607887 firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Development Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Training plan to be completed prior to apprenticeship start
Software development technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.