Apprentice Recruitment Consultant TEMPTING RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Fantastic opportunity for a candidate to work within a successful recruitment company, working as a recruitment consultant in nurseries, early years and schools. Someone that has the ability to build and develop strong client relationships and has worked within nurseries/schools/early years and/or has some experience.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2021
£12,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Candidates with who have worked in nurseries or schools, keen on sales, not afraid to make lots of calls, have a bit of flair and character
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, both written and oral
- Outward going and positive personality with a 'can do attitude'
- To be able to work to, and be rewarded for, achieving defined goals
- Able to multi-task within a fast-paced working environment, where no two days are the same
- Development of existing and prospect clients
- Ability to identify, win, grow and retain business
- Ensuring you provide a high-quality service
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for clients’ recruitment requirements
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
- Harnessing social media to identify talent
- Increasing candidate base through referrals and executive searching
- Generating leads and market information
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview, and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Remaining compliant and uphold the high standards of the company at all times
- Inbound/Outbound customer service calls to our current clients building relationships
- Contacting customers over the telephone and via email with regards to potential new business
- Accurately maintain client files, database, and operating systems
- Supporting your manager as and when required
- Any other duties that are required
Requirements and prospects
- Keen interested in schools, nurseries, and early years
- Ideally someone with a bit of previous experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to identify and recruit high quality staff for nurseries, early years and schools from the market
- The ability to manage client relationships and partnerships
- A friendly and professional phone manner
- Career focused and enthusiastic to learn about the industry
- Good people skills and confidence in what you are saying
- Confidently and professionally communicate at all levels and liaise with managers and clients.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proactive individual who is self-motivated and able to fit well with a busy team
- Desire to succeed
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional in both appearance & conduct
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professionally presentable
- Good attitude to work
GCSE (or equivalent) in maths and English Grades 4/C and above.
Full-time position and growth within the business.
Things to consider
Experience preferred and a keen interest in nurseries, early years and schools
About the employer
Tempting Recruitment is a professional, independent, forward thinking recruitment agency, with a wealth of experience recruiting within the Public, Private, Social Housing, Health and Social Care and Not for Profit Sectors
Our clients range from Local Authorities, Housing Associations, NHS, Central Government, Charities and major Private Organisations across the whole of the UK.
Our team of experts have over twenty years combined experience of working in recruitment and are driven with a passion and desire to get the job done. We blend the core fundamentals of solid recruitment with modern trends and cutting-edge technology to ensure that we deliver the best candidates, who are thoroughly vetted, compliant, fully qualified and ready to make an immediate, positive impact on your workforce.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 07951480169 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.