Dental Nurse Apprentice Smile Style Dental Care Centre
Excellent opportunity working for an established dental practice. You will work in a busy practice dealing with all aspects of oral health and hygiene.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Feb 2022
15 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Assisting the dentist chairside
- Updating client records
- Cleaning and decontamination of instruments and surgery
- Reception duties
- General admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good timekeeping
- Good Customer Service
- Ability to drive would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to go above and beyond for the customer.
- Candidates must have a mature attitude and be willing to complete any task associated with the job role.
- GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths are essential for this role.
- To be decided upon completion of training.
Things to consider
- Candidates will need to pass a DBS check to start the role. Will also need to be immunised with Hep B vaccine
About the employer
We believe the person as a whole is the most important not just their teeth and work with individuals to help them realise their health goals. We know that we can make our clients more comfortable by treating dental pain, we can help them function better by restoring their bite so they can chew all foods, we can even make them better looking with aesthetic procedures such as teeth straightening and teeth whitening. We can teach people about dental health (our passion), but we know only those people who desire health can have it, as they have to give it to themselves. Rich people can’t buy dental health and poor people can not be given dental health.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship works 01922 651100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apprenticeship Level 3 in Dental Nursing
- Functional Skills, if required
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.