Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 Paws N Claws Rye Ltd
Serving customers, cash handling and stock replenishment whilst completing an Apprenticeship. Level 2 Customer Service Standard.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Dec 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Cash handling,
- Stock replenishment
- Supporting the owner with opening and closing
- Must be passionate about animals and their welfare
- The suitable candidate needs to be reliable and self-efficient as may be given responsibility of working alone
Requirements and prospects
- Good with maths and money
- Reliable, able to be left alone
- Work well under pressure when the shop is busy
- Able to use their own initiative
- Keen animal enthusiast
- Passionate about animals and their health/welfare
- Good timekeeper
GCSE or equivalent C/4 or will attain functional skills during apprenticeship term.
Progression to full time employment or a management qualification
About the employer
A small family run pet shop selling natural food and treats, Handmade dog coats and collars, Good quality toys and accessories.
Animal enthusiasts looking for a like minded apprentice
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by eTraining Limited
Kim Carter 07760888498 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if needed
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.