Digital Marketing Apprentice (33927) Senol & Senol Ltd
This Digital Marketing role is about ensuring that the digital experience for customers when engaging with Senol and Senol and associated companies runs smoothly, delivering a high-level experience.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
14 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
A normal day would include:
- Conducting customer research and competitor analysis to understand the marketplace and customer needs and barriers: Helping the marketing team by creating and analysing the data
- Monitoring and analysing website performance, reporting results and insights to the marketing team
- Improving website SEO
- Updating the website in terms of contents and technical improvements
- Get involved in planning and creating different digital campaigns: Brainstorming and suggesting solutions
- Content creation for all social media accounts via our content management system
- Keeping updated social media channels by taking a part in the marketing department
- Following the marketing strategy plan and preparing the groundworks
- Answering the enquiries by social media and forwarding it to the operators
- Helping to improve visibility on social media
- Helping to improve customer reviews
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
The office is located in Trafford Park and therefore there is a wide variety of transport links and connections to the wider area of Greater Manchester.
Requirements and prospects
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse company
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable in nature
- Genuine interest in working in a busy firm
- Bright and enthusiastic in nature
- Hard working and willing to learn
- Able to work under pressure and to meet time deadlines
- Conscientious and motivated to deliver a high level of customer service
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Ability to work well on your own initiative
- GCSE Maths and English A-C / 9-4 (or the equivalent)
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
About the employer
Senol & Senol Ltd is structured into the following brands - GOSS Outdoor, GOSS Architecture, GOSS Marble and GOSS Aluminium. The advertised role will focus on GOSS Outdoor and partly with GOSS Architecture.
GOSS Outdoor specialises in shading systems and outdoor furniture, servicing the whole of the UK. GOSS Architecture is a relatively new and developing arm of the company that supports small scale architectural projects, such as renovations, conversions, extensions and planning application drawings.
The Growth Company
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Solutions Ltd
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship, gaining a Level 3 qualification in Digital Marketing.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.