Apprentice Administration Co-ordinator (33926) Senol & Senol Ltd
An exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice assisting the busy office and ensuring that tasks and customer enquiries are all followed up maintaining a high standard of work. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
14 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
A normal day would include:
- Ensuring that the day to day running of the business is made easy and effective for the busy team in the office
- Answering customer queries and ensuring that all customers are dealt with to the highest standard over the phone, by email and in the showroom
- Ensuring that the deliveries in and out of the office are dealt with as well ensuring that the business runs smoothly and effectively
- Ensuring customers are met and have a high standard of service throughout the experience
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
The office is located in Trafford Park and therefore there is a wide variety of transport links and connections to the wider area of Greater Manchester.
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable in nature
- Genuine interest in working in a busy firm
- Bright and enthusiastic in nature
- Hard working and willing to learn
- Able to work under pressure and to meet time deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse company
6 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent), including maths and English.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
About the employer
Senol & Senol Ltd is structured into the following brands - GOSS Outdoor, GOSS Architecture, GOSS Marble and GOSS Aluminium. The advertised role will focus on GOSS Outdoor and partly with GOSS Architecture.
GOSS Outdoor specialises in shading systems and outdoor furniture, servicing the whole of the UK. GOSS Architecture is a relatively new and developing arm of the company that supports small scale architectural projects, such as renovations, conversions, extensions, and planning application drawings.
The Growth Company
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Solutions Ltd
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.