Property Administrator Apprentice Zip Management Inc Limited
Zip Management Inc Limited have a opportunity for a Property Administrator. You will be completing the Housing / Property Management Apprenticeship Level 3, based in Carlton, Nottingham. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2021
14 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Taking internal and external calls
- Electronic and phone-based communication with clients
- Managing annual maintenance and ad-hoc maintenance
- Supporting with compiling invoices
- Filing and other supportive administration duties
- Accompanying colleagues on site visits
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Office essential)
- Confidence dealing with people
- Good team player, but also able to use own initiative.
- Able to get on with tasks without being asked and without requiring constant supervision.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Motivated and driven
- Hard working
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Punctual and Committed
- Happy to try new things and accept challenges
- Happy accompany colleagues on site visits
- GCSE A* - C / 9-4 in English and ideally maths – ideal but not essential
- Some form of work experience is desirable but not essential
- Long term position for the right person upon successful completion of the Housing / Property Management Apprenticeship Level 3
Things to consider
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Facilities on site – serviced Office
- Allocated time to work on Apprenticeship programme
- Internal training offered
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
ZIP Management Ltd is a subsidiary company within the ALB group. ALB is privately owned group of companies consisting of property development, Block management residential and commercial lettings working across the United Kingdom, with a property portfolio of over £50m.
ZIP Management is the Block Management company within the portfolio.
Headquartered in Nottingham, we aim to provide investors and tenants the opportunity to invest and live in prime developments across the UK and are constantly acquiring new sites for conversion and redevelopment. Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven, and hardworking Apprentice to join ZIP Management, and undertake their Level 3 Business Administration Qualification.
ZIP Management is seeking a dedicated individual to take on the position of Business Administrator within the Block management side of the business. As a Business Administrator, you will be involved in all aspects of helping with the administration involved in running a busy office. We are looking for a committed individual that will evolve and develop within the business.
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Lesley 07971102290 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing / Property Management Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths (If required)
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.