Client Customer Service Prospector Apprentice RED HAWK GROUP LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business. We are looking for a passionate individual to become an integral member of the team, to begin your career at a fantastic company, apply now!
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Sep 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Exciting positions available for applicants who will be prospecting new clients for a fast growing business. Where we are looking for driven individuals to contact new customers to find out about their companies energy needs.
The is a telemarketing role where you will be calling B2B. No experience is needed as full ongoing training and support will be offered.
Applicants will be:
- Eager to learn
- Good listener
- Communication skills
Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Calling new customers
- Establishing their current energy requirements
- Advising on our products and services
- Arranging future appointments
Successful applicants will be offered a position within the company after completion of the NVQ and the is a roadmap to progress afterwards.
Commission and incentives are available during this placement.
Requirements and prospects
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Well mannered
- Sense of humour
GCSE's or equivalent.
All successful applicants will be offered a role within the business after completion of their NVQ and progression into higher/senior roles are available and encouraged.
Things to consider
- This role is office based which will involve long periods of sitting and calling on the phone
- Free Apprenticeship N.U.S. card
- Wage review 3 months subject to performance and director discretion
- Commission and incentives are available during this placement
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Red Hawk Group Ltd are a Energy Management company based in Billingham with over 30 years experience in the industry.
We look at 3 keys areas which are Energy Procurement, Energy Management and Energy Legislation.
All 3 are offered to the customer to provide a fully managed consultancy which will achieve the best possible results.
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ixion Holdings (Contracts) Limited
Steven Vasiliou 07507 558470 Steven.Vasiliou@ixionholdings.com
Ixion Holdings will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include:
- Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 qualification in English and maths in the first half of the programme if you have no prior exemption (GCSEs or equivalent grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths)
- Ixion Holdings will ensure Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.