Payroll Apprenticeship As Robins Llp
To work in a rewarding role within a fast-paced office environment. To undertake a Payroll apprenticeship and become a key member of the team and commence a career in Payroll.
Closing date: 14 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
14 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working in a busy environment, a rewarding and varied role and an opportunity to be part of a great team. A Payroll Administrator will, typically, have responsibility for setting up and operating the payroll.
The role is located within a payroll bureau.
- Weekly, 2 Weekly, 4 Weekly, Annual and Monthly Payroll
- All Payroll Data Entry
- Dealing with Payroll Queries
- Calculating SMP, SSP, Tax & NI
- Producing Payroll Reports
- Documenting Starters, Leavers and Holiday
- Telephone calls with clients
- Creation of documents
- Supporting other staff with their administration tasks
Requirements and prospects
- A good communicator, with the ability to work well on your own initiative or as part of a team
- A competent level of literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety in the workplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Be approachable
- Be a reliable member of the team, working co-operatively and with flexibility
- Be prepared to undertake professional development as required
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to form relationships
- Smart in personal appearance
- Demonstrates a consistent drive for results
GSCE (or equivalent) in maths, English, ICT at Grade C / 4.
During this Apprenticeship you will undertake first class training/development of yourself. We provide 100% tailored programmes to meet your needs. The opportunity to progress to a higher apprenticeship may also be available. We are looking to develop an apprentice, with a view to offering a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
About the employer
AS Robins LLP is a payroll boutique offering a bespoke service to a wide client base of small to medium sized enterprises across the UK. We serve over 1,000 accounts, ranging from just a single employee, to as many as 500+. We pride ourselves on our ability to tailor a service to suit you, thus taking the stress and strain out of payroll / HR, allowing you to do what you do best – focus on your business.
Our clients range from domestic support/carers through to PLCs (UK and international) and entrepreneurial start-ups.
Many include professional accountancy firms, all of which benefit from outsourcing their payroll function to AS Robins, so that we can provide a bespoke service. Outsourcing saves you valuable time and we always adapt our services to you, or your end client’s needs.
Avoiding such distractions allows you to focus your efforts on the issues that are key to the profitable growth of your business.
Our team of payroll and HR professionals help businesses in a real-time working environment, utilising the latest advancements in technology to ensure we remain progressive and at the forefront of innovation in our industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mbkb Ltd
Nicki Bevan +447494596865 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Payroll Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship. Topics covered include:
- Business and Customer Awareness
- Payroll Core
- Technical Payroll
- Regulations and Compliance
- Systems and Processes
- Planning and Prioritization
- Analysis skills
- Using Systems and Processes
- Producing Quality and Accurate Information and Reports
- Team Working / Collaboration
Full details of the course can be found here –
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.