Business Administration Apprentice W Neal
WNS are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their small, friendly admin team. You will need a willingness to learn and a can do attitude. Whilst experience is not essential, as we will fully train you, a basic knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office would be beneficial.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
14 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Note: The right candidate will undertake a period of work experience before fully committing to the business.
With guidance, the right candidate will learn to handle the day-to-day tasks in the office:
- This sort of work requires a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- The successful applicant will be working in a small office supervised by our Office Supervisor
- Attention to detail, a ‘pride in my work’ attitude and ability to work independently are all key components the ideal candidate will possess
- WNS are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn and do the job right
Example duties include:
- Data entry into the customer database
- Organising mail shots (electronic and manual)
- Respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from customers, suppliers and other staff
- Taking and processing telephone and online sales and arranging product dispatch
- Stock control
- Maintenance and development of our website
- Maintaining our eBay shop
- Upkeep of social media
A keen interest to learn, develop and carry out tasks to a high standard will result in a long-term position within our company that is growing fast. As your work rates and productivity increases, then so too can the salary you can expect to earn.
Requirements and prospects
- Good ICT skills with a knowledge of a range of different computer packages e.g. Word, Excel, Access
- It would be desirable although not essential if the candidate had experience of Photoshop and eBay
- The candidate must be well organised with the ability to work to timescales and demonstrate attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a wide range of customers, contractors and other members of staff
- Clean and tidy worker
- Takes pride in all they do
- Comfortable asking questions
- GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A-C/7-4 in maths and English
- A permanent position may be offered to the right apprentice with the opportunity to progress within the company
Things to consider
- This is an apprenticeship position and you will be required to attend an initial telehone interview with Central Training Group prior to being considered by the employer for interview
- If you do not make yourslef available for this interview with Central Training Group your application will be declined
- You should not contact the employer directly as this will result in your application being declined
- You should ensure you can travel to and from this site before applying
- If you have any questions, please contact Central Training Group
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
About the employer
Manufactures of Rollformers and sheet metal working machinery.
Trading for nearly 40 years!
WNS have been supplying, servicing and repairing Sheet Metal Working Machines since 1981, specialising in Rollforming Machinery.
Whilst predominantly supplying machinery and service to the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) industry, WNS has incorporated many ancillary lines reaching out to a much wider customer base and thus fulfilling far more diverse requirements.
We also customarily buy, recondition and sell used machinery, such as, Ductseamers, Rollformers, Folders, Bending Rolls and Guillotines, and stock parts for many worldwide brands such as RAS, Lockformer, Edwards, Shorte, Oliver and more.
Located in Rochford Essex, we are a small local company with a manufacturing base in India.
WNS remains a family run business, embracing all our employees as part of that family. With a wealth of knowledge, experience, patience and understanding of all our customer’s needs, we aim to deliver an unrivalled service, not only in regard to sales, but maintenance, repairs, assistance, after sales care and beyond.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to help continue the growth of the company.
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Samantha Hayter 01702 671227 email@example.com
- All training will be carried out within the workplace (employer site)
- You are not required to attend college
- You will train towards a Level 3 Standard in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths and English may be required
- The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.