Apprentice Accounts and Finance Assistant NORTH WEALD FLIGHT TRAINING LIMITED
We are currently looking to recruit a professional and organised Finance Assistant Apprentice to join our Finance Team. Throughout your time with the company you will learn and assist on all accounts systems, processes and procedures, whilst working towards your qualification.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
14 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Sort & distribute the Finance departments’ daily post
- Resolve all invoice queries and purchase ledger enquiries
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ad-hoc projects to support the Group Financial Controller and the Finance Team
- Raising and processing supplier and customer invoices within a timely manner
- Accurately reconciling customer payments on our accounting system upon receipt of payment
- Using the telephone and speaking with clients
- Filing and general office administration duties
Requirements and prospects
Experience in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook desirable.
Excellent communication skills.
Highly organised and adaptable. Professional, confident and self-motivated. Pro active in all aspects of work, actively seeking out opportunities to learn and develop.
GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English.
Further training for the right candidate towards accountancy qualifications.
Things to consider
We operate 7 days a week. Only closing Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years day.
Some bank holiday work will be required.
Although this is an accounts role it is very customer focused you will need to engage with students regarding their accounts.
Candidate must be able to travel to work on time due to the vacancy being based in a rural location with limited public transport.
- Please note, that due to COVID19 and social distancing measures, some initial interviews may be conducted by telephone or other remote means. Employers are required to take appropriate Health and Safety measures when employing a new apprentice. Each employer will advise applicants of which appropriate measures to follow
About the employer
CAA approved Flight Training School located on North Weald Airfield. We offer flight training and experiences with our highly experienced team of instructors and large well maintained fleet of aircraft.
North Weald Flight Training is a leading provider of flight training in the South East of England and has an enviable reputation for our airfield facilities, aircraft fleet and experienced instructional staff that all go to help our many students realise their dream of flying an aircraft.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harlow College
Kellie Tighe 07739467348 email@example.com
Level 3 apprenticeship standard Assistant Accountant:
- Business awareness
- IT systems and processes
- Ethical standards
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Management accounting
- Produces quality and accurate information
- Uses systems and processes
- Problem solving
- Embracing change
- Adding value
- Ethics and integrity
- Personal accountability
- Team working and collaboration
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.