Business Administrator Apprentice CUSTOM HEAT LIMITED
To assist in planning engineers' days, mapping routes and calling customers to confirm or rearrange pre planned appointments.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
12 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Working on a cloud based system with direct links to suppliers
- Assisting in planning the engineers days
- Answering the incoming phone line to handle customer requests and bookings
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communicator
- A desire to work in an office based environment
- Confident with speaking on the phone
- A good attention to detail
- Able to work in a small team
- GCSE or equivalent grades A - C (9 - 4) in English and maths desired but not essential
- Full time employment available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate
Things to consider
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
At Custom Heat we have worked hard to establish ourselves as Warwickshire’s most trusted family-run heating and plumbing company.
We’ve had a physical presence in Rugby town centre ever since our foundation in 1980, and in that time we’ve encountered every problem that can occur with central heating and domestic appliances. We specialise in all aspects of plumbing and boiler maintenance, including installation and repair. We can also install gas fires and full bathroom suites.
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Charlie Stevens 07766504418 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills to be provided if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.