Business Administrator Apprentice – Level 3 Gate Motors
Our business is growing fast, and we need two enthusiastic administration apprentices to join our friendly sales team. This is an interesting, varied and busy role for someone keen to learn great transferable skills and work in a lively environment. Join us and open your own gateway to a new career!
Closing date: 17 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Sep 2021
12 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Gate Motors has grown rapidly over the past 15 years and an additional person is now required to assist in this customer focused and fast paced environment. This is a super opportunity to learn with an experienced team and you will be starting with:
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information
- Making outbound telephone calls to customers to obtain missing information
- Receiving inbound calls from customers with queries
- Liaising with customers via email
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Compiling monthly sales reports
- Inputting orders onto the system
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments
- Supporting the department with general administrative tasks/support, as required
Requirements and prospects
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking over the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Keen to learn, interested in the job and committed to the apprenticeship opportunity
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to manage your time and workload
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Flexible and adaptable
- High attention to detail
5 GCSEs at grade C/4 and above or equivalent, which must include English and maths. Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.
Equivalent and alternative qualifications to those listed are also accepted.
Prospect of progression to a higher-level qualification and a permanent role.
Things to consider
BENEFITS: 23 days paid holiday. Tea & coffee provided. Company funded activities at Christmas and in the summer. Development Programme.
NOTE: If your application is successful, you must attend an initial interview with Bournemouth & Poole College before your details are put forward to this employer. This will be arranged by an invitation from The College – which may be offered by phone or email. This is not an interview for the job but is an integral part of our recruitment process.
About the employer
Gate Motors can proudly say it is one of the UK's leading & largest resellers of motorised electric gate kits. Founded in 2005, Gate Motors is headquartered in Poole, Dorset, where our business philosophy is simple: give consumers and businesses what they want, when they want it. We never stop improving our world class operation by putting our customers - and their needs - first.
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
You will receive the majority of your training on the job and will be required to attend college on a term time day release (fortnightly) basis throughout the apprenticeship.
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship
- Functional skills English and maths Level 2 (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.